Cansulta is the future of consulting: we’re an online marketplace where businesses around the world get direct access to the products and services of vetted independent consultants.
We have a great small internal team and a growing roster of 100+ experienced consultants. Now we need enthusiastic SDRs to help us spread the word and drive sales with our B2B prospects.
We are currently looking for multiple sales representatives that are ready to hunt and sell at a 10% commission basis.
- Fully remote and virtual; mostly web-based video live meetings and email, with minimal phone outreach.
- Must be very professional and professional with business clients; excellent written and spoken English; experience with Hubspot or another CRM preferred.
- SDRs are responsible for outbound sales and supporting the company’s sales efforts.
This is a remote, commission-based job for an experienced, results-driven Sales professional, ideally with knowledge of the management consulting industry and experience in promoting websites and digital platforms.
- $25 for each new VIP Client membership signup
- 10% commission of net sales for new clients (up to 6 months)
- Generate new business leads and sell via multiple channels including email, video calls, phone and LinkedIn (targeting customers primarily in Canada and the United States with some occasions for Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean, and Asia)
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinate sales effort with core team members (Strategy, Business Development, and Operations)
- Inform potential clients of the capabilities, benefits, and competitive advantages of working with Cansulta
- Work closely with clients to understand their requirements and recommend the appropriate products and services
- Maintain the client database/CRM (experience using Hubspot is considered an asset)
- Prepare correspondences with clients and follow up with leads
- Provide customer support with the objective of maximizing customer satisfaction
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business relationships
- Experience working with office applications (MS Office, Google Workspace)
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Sales experience: a minimum of 1-3 years
- Diploma in Business or a relevant field
- Excellent negotiation & high communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluency in English is mandatory, and fluency in French, Spanish, or another language is a plus
- Experience with Hubspot or another CRM system preferred
||15 Feb 2023
Share Job Opening